February 13-16, 2012: Santa Clara Convention Center
Cloud Connect is the leading conference and expo for enterprise IT managers and cloud providers to meet, set their cloud roadmap and explore the latest technologies, platforms and opportunities in the cloud. Come to this premier event to learn from thought leaders and top computing technology companies.
Lead by practitioner speakers & experts, these sessions will help you craft your on-demand application plans, optimize cost, performance,
capacity and risk, and give you real world end user examples.
- Cloud Security
- Risk, Governance, Compliance, and Mitigation
- Big Data Processing and Parallel Computing
- ROI, TCO & Cloud Economics
- The Future of Utility Computing
- Application Architecture & Design
- Mobile Cloud
- Private Clouds
- Organizational Readiness
- Performance & Availability
- Carrier Cloud Forum
- Cloud Crash Course
- Cloud Performance Summit
- Building Scalable Cloud Applications
- Cloud Industry Summit
- Introduction to Cloud PaaS Architecture
- Amazon Web Services Training: From Fundamentals to Application Best Practices
Register with priority code CPNCCC12 to save 25% off the onsite price of passes or for a free expo pass.