New Branding Builds on Company’s Innovative Data and IP Services and Focuses on Differentiated Customer Experience
HERNDON, VA–(Marketwire – Apr 16, 2012) – XO Communications today announced a new era in the company’s history, unveiling an updated and boldly modern corporate brand that showcases a differentiated customer experience. The new brand is focused on the company’s effort to redefine every customer touch point — from the time a customer considers XO and signs a service contract, through the installation process, ongoing support and planning for growth — in order to provide the best customer experience in the telecommunications industry.
“We are very excited to introduce the new XO,” said Laura Thomas, interim CEO for XO Communications. “Our new brand reaffirms our commitment to provide the best customer experience in the industry. At the end of the day, customers aren’t just buying cutting edge technology; they’re getting the people behind it. That is what our new brand is about — differentiation through superior customer experience.”
XO’s rebranding reflects significant input from its customers and employees. The company leveraged brand research, its own history, and its strategic focus to shape how it represents the XO promise and the qualities its employees are most passionate about to its customers. The new XO tagline — “Solutions you want. Support you need.” — is meant to define the company’s commitment and focus on providing the solutions that are right for customers, not forcing customers to fit XO services. Most importantly, the new tagline is meant to emphasize the company’s commitment to providing the support customers need and should expect from their communications provider.
To live up to this new brand positioning, XO Communications has realigned its service offerings to demonstrate the simplicity and strength of the company’s capabilities in meeting customers’ key telecommunications, network and IT service needs:
- XO connect: Internet Connectivity and Intelligent Networks. These services include Dedicated Internet Access, Ethernet, MPLS IP-VPN, VPLS, Colocation, Private Line and Wavelengths.
- XO unify: Voice, Collaboration and Communications. These services include VoIP, SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, Contact Center, and Conferencing.
- XO compute: Cloud Computing, Hosting and IT Services. These services include Cloud Computing and Web Hosting.
- XO accelerate: Faster Application and Network Performance. These services include Application Performance Management, WAN Acceleration and Content Delivery Networks.
- XO secure: Network Security and Data Protection. These services include Premise-Based Network Security, Hosted Network Security and Data Backup.
“Our new brand reflects the simplicity, focus and discipline of our new strategy — to offer the best customer experience in the telecommunications industry,” said Ernie Ortega, executive vice president of sales and marketing for XO Communications. “We have built our new brand to reflect that strategy and communicate that XO will be the easiest company to do business with throughout the customer’s time with us from the initial point of contact and how we design solutions to how we price services, install them, and provide the ongoing support our customers need.”
More at www.xo.com