Industry leader of network monitoring and test solutions to be showcased at Network Products Guide event
- Anue network monitoring products recognized as one of the industry’s best solutions for large enterprises and telecommunications companies
- IT organizations can dramatically improve network visibility and scale to support 40G with Anue’s award-winning network monitoring switches
- Anue’s best-of-breed mobile backhaul test solutions ensure accurate synchronization and time of day information – critical for successful LTE rollouts
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Anue Systems, an industry leader of network monitoring and test solutions, announced that Network Products Guide recognized three Anue products among the finalists for the 7th Annual 2012 Best Products Awards. The world’s premier information technology awards from Network Products Guide honor significant products and leading vendors in the IT industry. Leading providers of network monitoring and test solutions will be recognized in Las Vegas May 8, 2012.
Anue’s award-winning network testing and monitoring products are named in the best IT products and services for large enterprises, best IT products and services for telecommunications and the best solution for monitoring and testing categories.
- IT products and services for large enterprises: The Anue 5288 Net Tool Optimizer (NTO) is a high density 10G / 40G network monitoring switch designed to help large enterprises improve network visibility by optimizing existing IT assets, and boost IT’s agility to keep pace with growing bandwidth demand. Through aggregation and central control, the product enables enterprises to significantly increase the monitoring efficiency of 1G-10G ports and scale to support 40G networks.
- IT products and services for telecommunications: Designed to address the evolving needs of telecom service providers, including mobile operators, the NEBS Level 3-certified Anue 5273 NTO delivers increased network visibility of 2G, 3G and 4G networks. By aggregating data from multiple network access points in a network, Anue’s NTO products ensure the delivery of critical network traffic to the essential monitoring tools. As a result, network operators have unparalleled visibility and can easily access end-to-end analysis of the architected network, validate its field application and provide ongoing customer support and service assurance.
- Monitoring and testing: The Anue 3500 is an intuitive test-case-driven solution that validates the performance of synchronization services and Carrier Ethernet functions required in Ethernet / IP based networks. A critical component of these global rollouts is the ability to verify the performance of converged packet core and mobile backhaul networks to deliver accurate synchronization and time of day information. The Anue 3500 precisely tests network solutions under real-world conditions, allowing service providers, operators and network equipment manufacturers to support successful LTE deployments and quickly resolve field issues.
“This recognition of Anue’s products as one of the industry’s best in network monitoring and testing further validates our leadership in providing innovative solutions that address the dynamic needs of the networking market,” said Larry Hart, vice president of marketing and strategy at Anue Systems. “We are committed to improving our customers’ network traffic visibility and the accuracy of their network testing. As a result, we help improve the deployment experience of large networks for our customers where maximum network performance and availability are stringent requirements.”
More at anuesystems.com